As the pandemic stretches on, some of you may still be bummed about cancelled summer workshops and travel plans. Fortunately, many photographers and organizations have taken their classes online. Here’s one that stood out to us as an amazing learning opportunity:
Here’s what you can expect to gain from Ibarionex’s course (as explained by LACP):
· Understanding the different between wanting and needing to make photographs
· Learning to evaluate your images graphically
· Understanding the strengths and weakness of your photographic process
· Discovering tools for assessing your best photographs
· Culling and collecting images to produce bodies of work from your current and future photographs
· The role and the differences between the roles of the creator vs the editor
· Walkthrough using Adobe Lightroom Classic for culling, editing and organizing bodies of work.
This class makes for a wonderful opportunity to further your development as a photographer with one of our favorite street photographers as your guide. Head on over to the LACP website to check out this and other online learning opportunities.